Sunday, June 1, 2014

Week 80

( note from Mom:  I typed his letter and as usual left it in Drafts for Elder O's dad to finish and send it.  But I was in Utah and forgot that -duh- everyone else was home and didn't know to finish and send.  Whoops.  I woke up that morning to this heart-wrenching letter...)

Dear Family,

Hello, my name is Elder Ormsby. I am a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I live in Romania. Remember me?

Lots has happened this week, and a lot of it I cant tell you! Being a Branch President is such a strange thing. I hear about all the problems members have, and then I am expected for fix them. Most of the time, it is a very difficult thing they are asking. 

We did have a pretty funny thing happen on Sunday. We sang The Day Dawn is Breaking, with our magical piano playing away. The only problem, is that the song goes from 3/4 with a tempo around 112 to 9/8 with a tempo of 52. The piano didnt know the difference so the chorus was so fast!!!! I was dying!

Well...seeing how I dont have an email from you...with questions to answer...I guess Ill just call it quits...

​I love you...

Elder Ormsby​
​P.S. Dont worry, I just had a lot of fun making this email drip with pity! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment