Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 79

Dear Family,

Moving to a new house won't be any different from moving to a new apartment here in Romania. Haha, I just thought about it. I wont be able to fully unpack, and i get to speak in my new "area" haha. Just like home!

Nothing much is new since the last week. We have 2 new missionaries in Bacau, Elder M and Sora A (straight from the MTC). This is going to be a pretty full transfer since we have Zone Training in Iasi and then Zone Conference in Chisinau. I cant believe that it will be the last time President Hill will talk during his time as a Mission President! Time is moving so fast. Just the other day Elder Morby said something about Christmas. It was only then that I realized that was almost 6 months ago!!!! Time moves so quickly.

Its gotten pretty hot here in the last few days. We went and played Basketball (finally, Sora P would always pray for rain, so we never got the chance to go when she was here ;)). It was hot, the court was full of holes and there were a lot of people watching. I was so off...always to the left, always left haha.

The site is called wetransfer.com Its a very reliable site (at least i havent had any problems yet), so feel free to use it to send large files or videos. 

This week has been something of a challenge for me. I am not sure what it is (actually i know what it is), but I learned a new lesson. It came in the form of my own advice, something I hadnt thought of until I said it. There should be no such thing as "goodbye". There will always be another time for us to see each other, so my new farewell is "see you soon". Here I am, a missionary and a member of the church for 21 years, still learning about the Plan of Salvation. Whether it be in this life or the next. On the mission or off, I will always "see you soon". I hope this actually makes sense to other people, but if not...at least I got something from it :)

So I will see you soon! Much love!

Elder Ormsby

No comments:

Post a Comment