Thursday, June 19, 2014

Week 83

Dear Family,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!

Life is going really good! I have had a little bit of a change in attitude over the last week. I had been worrying a lot (the list goes on and on), and then I realized that it was getting me so stressed out! I can't work at a good pace when I am that stressed, nor can I give my best. So now its just one thing at a time. If I cant change it, I'm not going to worry about it right now. Later!

That is so cool that you were able to go to Utah for Fathers Day. Fathers Day in Romania was quite a long time ago, and I totally forgot there was a different one, until we got onto lds.org and they were all centered on Fathers. Good to hear Grandpa Ormsby is doing better. He was the center of many prayers. Will you ask the Grandparents (both sides) if they want to get a manger scene set? I will need to tell the Brasov missionaries in the next little while so I can find out when they are going out that way. 

I will keep the Bs in my prayers.

That's about it Family! I hope you have a great week, and Ill talk to you real soon!

Elder Ormsby








No comments:

Post a Comment