Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 68

Dear Family,

Well, it has been great to be back in Timisoara. I have the best district so far in my mission. Elder S is exactly like Elder B (and I LOVE Elder B). We have two really cool sisters and the other elders are legit. I haven't been able to visit any of the old investigators, that is going to be this week. A lot of the members were surprised to see me again and commented on how I had returned!

We have been hearing bits and pieces about Ukraine. It was something to worry about in Bacau, seeing how we were right there, but now its not so bad here. People know, but not really worrying. We hear enough to worry a bit, but it doesn't stop us!

Unfortunately the missionaries still need to take a course on record keeping. I once found a record that said "well a lot has happened in the last six months, so I will summarize..." Good luck on that one elder haha. We try to be better, but no one is perfect.

Sorry this email will be real short, the keyboard doesn't like me, but I will attach a few pics...just for you!

Love you all,

Elder Ormsby

ps Sora S thinks its very sweet/funny that you commented on her blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment