Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 78 - Mother's Day Skype!

Dear Family,

It was so good to talk to you yesterday! I loved having the chance to talk with you face to almost face haha. We had the chance to meet each others families, and I cant wait for you to meet everyone face to face (for real) and to meet the other families face to face. We loved singing that song, but by the end of the day, we were pretty hoarse.

There isn't a lot to say, I mean, we just talked about it all. Ill send some nice pics tomorrow, I don't have my hard drive.​

My soras go home this week, that's pretty sad, but we will see each other at some point in the future. Im going to school with two of them :)

Love you all!

Elder Ormsby

p.s. I once saw an elder who wrote this much every week to his family...I feel like I do a pretty good job :)
The District
Mother's Day Skype
Sora S found a LOTR car!
Sing-Contacting in the park
Ready to head out for P-Day adventures.
Elder Ormsby was very proud to make his district copcat Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salad.  (At home we call it Costa Vida Sweet Pork Salad).
Elder O's first attempt at cheesecake:  Peanutbutter Chocolate.  Mom says "Yum on the cheesecake and chocolate, YUCK on the peanutbutter".
Elder L will be going home soon.  He wanted to shop for a new suit for the occasion.  This baby blue number just screams STYLE!


The electric lawn mower is so tiny.  It is as big as Elder O's two feet.  But it does get the job done.



No comments:

Post a Comment