Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 77

Dear Family,
I am so excited to see you all in less than a week!
I don't really have a lot to tell you this week. We had some interesting things happen with the branch, but Ill tell you all about it in 6 days! I am so stinkin' excited to see you all!!!!!!!! 

Missionary life is so funny. Every day there is something that I remember from back home, or in a different city, and I can finally express my gratitude for something that has been in front of me for a majority of my life. FAMILY! Homemade meals, a soft bed, good friends, intelligent conversations, a place to come home to and people waiting there. The list goes on and on and on. How can anyone miss these things when it is right in our face? Because we take it for granted. We take for granted all the things that we have each day, and we only begin to miss it when we no longer have it. How sad! Good thing there is no such thing as "the end". There is always time to stop, look around, and express your thanks for all of the "everyday" things in our lives. Thank you so much Mom and Dad, for giving me everything that I needed to grow in this gospel. Thanks for helping me to see the blessings I have in my life.
I will Skype you on Sunday 4pm my time (8 am your time? Its 9 hours different lol). See you in 6 days!
Love
Elder Ormsby


(and pictures pirated from Sora P's blog...)



District Interviews with President and Sister Hill

Playing PingPong with Sora P

Singing in the Rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment