Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 54

Well, this has been a crazy week. I found out on Friday that I will be leaving Buc and heading up to Iasi (Yash) for the Christmas season. Not only will I be heading up to Iasi, I will be taking a brand new missionary with me. Yup, Im training. Remember Sora K? We were trained in the same city at the same time. Well, we are keeping the tradition and training at the same time, in the same city! I'm pretty nervous to train, but I am so stoked to go to Iasi. I have heard nothing bad about the city and everything good, AND I get to teach English classes again!

We will be staying in Buc until Thursday night, which is great because we will be having Thanksgiving dinner with the Bs. They are a really cool couple that work for the embassy. I will be sure to take at least one picture of my new comp and maybe one of the Bs. 

Tell the family hello for me. I will be sending out a few letters soon. Today at least two will go out. I just need to remember N and L's new address...maybe I will just send it to the Ls or something.

Love you all,

Elder Ormsby

 Celebrating the 1 year mark with a trip to Hard Rock Cafe for real American burgers.

 Wild dogs are all over Romania.  Elder Ormsby was excited to find puppies.


 Learning how to juggle
 It hasn't been going very well.


 Singing hymns in the park.





 Cockroaches living in the microwave timer.



Langos Isle on a P-day

Eating at Langos Island (its actually called Mogosoaia


No comments:

Post a Comment