Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 52 - ONE YEAR MARK!

Dear Family,

I cant believe that it has already been a year! The time seems to have gone by so quickly. I keep thinking that this time last year I was about to enter the MTC, to start something that I had never done before. It has been such an enlightening year. I have no idea how the time will go in this next year, but it will be so strange (and difficult) when my sisters start to leave. That's when the missionaries in the mission will be foreign and new and by 6 months will count down. 

We don't really have a mission tradition for the year mark. We used to burn a tie or pants or something, but now we don't. 

1. Our apartment is being renovated as we speak. Hopefully it will be done before the end of the month.

2. We haven't been able to get any new investigators. We have a few potentials, but so far we haven't been able to contact with them or establish a time and place. 

3. I talked to Sora B about maybe doing Thanksgiving at her house for our district. She seems to think it is a good idea. Maybe we will have a nice feast or something. 

4. What holiday are we talking about? Easter has that thing were every goes and gets their candle lit by the priest. I am not sure about Christmas. They do have Black Friday though!

I will try and send pictures. I am a little nervous. I cant scan this computer for viruses and I don't want to get one on my hard drive, but I love you enough to try haha.

Love you all,

Elder Ormsby



No comments:

Post a Comment