Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 24

Aw, my dear family. It is always very good to hear from all of you. This email will have to be quick because we are leaving for a castle in 15 minutes. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and will tell you all about it next week. 

I don't know what your talking about, my 6 month mark is on the 14th of May, but you have been doing the same thing I do and just round it up. haha. 

Thank you for putting us in the temple roll, I have been missing the temple more than I could have ever imagined. It is such a blessing to have one close and I hope you know that. It is hard to understand for all of you, living with one very close and others just 5 hours away or less. People hear travel 3 days by train or 5 hours by plane, but it is very expensive:airfare, passport, lodging and other stuff like that. 

Dad, I love that talk by Președintele Eyring. It is such a good talk and explains a lot for me on aspects of life.  Mom, I want you to know how much I love you and miss you. I can't wait to Skype, even though it will be really weird. 

Thirdborn, I was praying one night and had an idea come to me directly after.  I want you to start reading the Book of Mormon by yourself. Well, not by yourself, with me. If you have already started, please start over. I will read as much as you read. Here is how it will go down. Each week I want you to read as much as you can, by yourself no help from Mom or Dad or Seconborn. It doesn't matter how far you get, but I want you to really concentrate on the stories. Then when you email, I want you to tell me everything that you read, and what you think it means. Then I will also have read as far as I can, so I will be ready to discuss with you what we read. We are going to have companionship study together from 2 different sides of the world. I feel that this is going to be a great blessing in both of our lives, so please try your hardest. Don't give up if it gets hard, just pray and keep on reading. I love you buddy and I hope that you are doing well.

Mom, if you could encourage/remind Thirdborn to read. Maybe ask him if he has read everyday or something, but don't read to him please. I feel like this is really important. Love you all and I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment