Monday, April 15, 2013

Week 22

Well that is really cool that you guys were able to fast for the F family and for our efforts our here in Deva. I am also glad that your paper finally went through, it was in my prayers the other night, and although it will be a lot of work, I know you'll be able to get it done.

Today we are going to the castle ruins that I sent in a previous picture! Next week, however, we will be going to the Hunedoara castle, 2nd prettiest in Europe. And there will be a little surprise in the next email that I think The Love Magnet will like a lot. 

I am very jealous that you have the ability to go to the temple.  I know that it has only been 3 months since the last time, but I miss being able to go. I am sad that I didn't take the opportunity to go as much as I could before I left. Go there as much as you can, it is such a blessing to have a temple as close as you do. Members here only make the trip once or twice a year, some only once in their whole life! its a long 3 day journey up to Germany or Ukraine. I hope that is one thing that I am able to leave these people with. A progression to obtaining a temple here in Romania. Its still a long way from it, but it will happen in my life time, its only a matter of the members and how much they really want it, as a whole group. Members who understand that THEY ARE MISSIONARIES make this work so much easier. Become a missionary! Small steps go a really long way. It doesn't even have to be about religion. Just be a friend! 

Well, anyways, we were blessed to have our mission president give a surprise visit when he dropped off Sora F. It was so nice to see them, even though they were only able to stay for 10 minutes. It really is true that you have a absolute love for your mission president, and he returns it. Love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment