Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 38

That's really cool that you all got to go down to Utah. Its no wonder why The Love Magnet thinks that every day in July and for 3 weeks after is her birthday, seeing as how she had another one at Grandpa's house! Sora K agrees that she should just have a birthday month, it just seems logical. 

It looked like W and H were at Grandpas, what were they doing in Utah? Family vacation? Is he still at Mayo? 

Ah, good old uncle N. They have been great writing me at least once a transfer. I always look forward to hearing about their lives and what is going on around them. It must have been a great spiritual boost to talk with all of those families. 

The F family will hopefully have that in their new city. They moved to Ploiesti. I am so grateful that they will be in one of the strongest branches in the mission, but I am also sad that they had to leave. Deva is now being closed seeing as how we don't have any tithe-payers there. I love that little city and hope to  be able to go there again some day. 

The skype lessons are going. It is definitely different from a "regular" lesson. But I do love the feeling of teaching. I was able to teach during the last zone conference. I love it! I get pretty nervous, but at the same time, it feels so good to be able to talk about something that you are goodish at, and know that there is someone who is listening. Is Secondborn going to try out for the swim team? I hear that Mrs. L is a great teacher and wont take any excuse. He'll get worked really hard if he does. I thought he was going to try out for the basketball team? 

Make sure Thirdborn is still reading the Book of Mormon, he will be so grateful later on in life. 

Love you all and I am so grateful for the support that you have given me. 

Elder Ormsby

P.S. You can send the email anytime you want all Sunday evening long. :)

(Sora B caught Elder Ormsby "pondering" during morning scripture studies at the office).

No comments:

Post a Comment