Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 34

I heard that the whole western United States is on fire (as in really hot, not actually on fire, minus Arizona). Record heats right? 

It sounds like you all had a lot of fun watching the fireworks. We didn't have a chance to see fireworks here (till yesterday for some random reason) but we did have a mini barbecue on the balcony at the office. I will hopefully be able to send you pictures.  

I was going to say that I don't remember ever seeing sister missionaries in our ward, or in our area for that matter when I was in Idaho.  But it is cool that, because of the influx in missionaries, you are getting more sister missionaries. President Hill has just requested 18 additional sister missionaries and it was approved. That means a set of sisters in every single city and multiple in big districts! This is crazy, we were told not to expect any additional missionaries from the influx.

I will probably see the F family this Saturday at the 20 Celebration. If you want to watch it too, I will send you the link that they are broadcasting for the old missionaries in SLC. 
Unfortunately Secondborn hasn't written me in a while. I will have to check, but I am pretty sure that I was the last one to write him. It would be cool to hear about his time in SLC. 


Love you all and hope you are doing well.

Elder Ormsby

And now for some 4th of July celebration pics...


 The two above look like a printout of some sort but no explanation.
 Forming burgers for a bbq.
No Montreal steak seasoning, but Elder O found this.  I've never seen it in America.
 Burger fixings
Elder somebody.  the smallest grill we've ever seen.  Are they truly going to grill 16 burgers on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment