Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 74

Dear Family!!!!

First of all, I love you. 

Second, being a Branch President will be the hardest thing I have done so far in this life. Well, with some exceptions. I have only been the Branch President for 1 full day, and all ready I have seen the difficulties that started the process of turning Grandpa's hair white (I love you Grandpa!). I love having the opportunity to serve the people of Bacau, especially in a way that I feel will make it easier for me to connect personally with each of the members. Yesterday we had Branch Conference, where I was sustained as the BP, and I have been able to meet with some of the members. It will be such a stressing, stretching 6 months lol!

I cant wait to go to the TEMPLE!!!! I have missed it so much. I never ever ever thought that I would miss something so much, but it has been on my mind a lot recently as I am preparing to encourage people to go to the temple in Germany. I have had a lot of companions who are nearing the end of their mission and have heard their "list". "When I get home I am going to..." Sometimes its hard to hear, but most of the time I like to add things to their list. The temple is almost always on there.


Love

Elder Ormsby








No comments:

Post a Comment