Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week 100!!!

Dear Family,

I fell like I am running out of things to say, or maybe I just feel like I can tell you in person in just a little while. Life is pretty grand. We might be traveling the country soon. I will tell you more about that as it develops. 

We finally met with J. President purchased some iPad minis for us to test before the big shipment gets here. We were uploading some Mormon Messages when J messaged us to say that he needed to meet us half and hour early, which was in ten minutes. We were at Pres' house and hurried over to meet J. By the time we got there, he had messaged us again and told us we would need to meet another time. Elder C was really hurt, but we left the metro and made our way to the park, in time to see J! We had a lesson with him and showed him a Mormon Message. You would not believe how useful those iPads are going to be! I wanted to share a scripture, but we only had English...oh wait, the iPad!!! It is going to revolutionize the way missionary work is done. 


When we leave the airport, something from Arby's and rootbeer, but you are correct for the at home meal :)

Love you all and I will see you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment