Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 27

Well you are all awesome. Sorry, this one will be really short. I got ET'ed to Buc to be an office elder, so I will be driving in the most dangerous city in Europe...that one was for you, Mom :) I will get lots of stuff to you later. I am with all of my MTC district here in Buc and my favorite person in the mission is also here. Along with meeting new missionaries and sending off old ones I will have a great time here. I will be here for at least 6 months. Lots of busy work and almost no missionary tracting. But I feel as if this will be a great new addition to my mission. Also, I received another letter from Uncle N and Aunt E again (go them!!!) I love the stationery that they use, possibly the greatest, especially for a missionary. I also received my first letter from my favorite relative...about time haha. Well enough mystery! I will sign off for now!

Elder Ormsby











No comments:

Post a Comment