Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 14 with pictures

Know that I love you all and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be in Romania at this time. I have met so many people who I love so very much. I know that this is the true church of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that we can come to know of its truthfulness through pray and reading the scriptures. I encourage all of you to find out for yourselves, for the first time or to renew your testimony, by reading the Book of Mormon from the beginning to the end with these questions in mind. Does a God exist. Does he love me. How can these stories help me. Is this a true book? Is this the true and everlasting gospel of God? Do these things and end with prayer each time, and I know that our Loving Heavenly Father will answer you. Know that He will answer through the feelings of love, joy and peace in your heart. God can and will help you, if only you ask him with faith, a sincere heart and real intent. Love you all.

- Elder Ormsby

 Showing off his awesome cooking skills.  No, he won't starve.  However, his mother is wondering where are the vegetables?
 Cool car?  Cool car but pink?  Or cool car for mom?  The Love Magnet says "Wow, cool pink car!  I am going to get that for my birthday!"
 Showing the state of his apartment elevators.

Are they up to code?


 Birthday dinner for Sora K and Elder H.  This picture and the next one courtesy of the senior missionaries.  They are so sweet to host these dinners in their apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment